We started a family tradition in 2009 where we make heart shaped pizzas for Valentine's Day dinner as a family. We try to make Valentine's Day a fun family day of love. I put a note in Owen's lunch box for school and we had lots of fun making valentines for his class. We did get a few gifts for each other this year. Owen got a few small toys, Sean got me chocolate and Beauty and the Beast, and I got Sean some candy and a WWE blu-ray. But dinner is what I look forward to the most. We are all in the kitchen together making our pizzas and just having fun. I am really happy that we keep up with one tradition in our lives. I can't wait until our family is complete and we have a house full of kiddos making pizzas with us. I love my family so much and feel so blessed and grateful everyday that the Lord has given me these wonderful people to share life's adventures with. Happy LOVE Day!
(Here are some pictures from our fun night!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment