- March 2012 - Sean's mom (Linda) came and visited when I had to go back to work that last week. She watched the kids for us so we didn't have to come up with daycare for March. Thank you mom!
- April 2012 - Sean has been at the Williams Police Department for two years! Elizabeth started at daycare. And I continued with breast feeding and pumping after returning to work.
- May 2012 - I applied to a job and was just waiting...other than that, May was pretty normal.
- June 2012 - I had interviews for the job I applied for and...I GOT THE JOB! I started training at the school district at the end of the month. I also gave School Facility Consultants my two week notice...my last day was June 29th. It was very bittersweet, but I was so excited for my new adventure!
- July 2012 - New job for Andrea! Not much else.
- August 2012 - Same old, same old
- September 2012 - Sean and Andrea go on a cruise!! Andrea also turned twenty-seven...Ahhhhhh!
- October 2012 - Owen turned FOUR!! We finally had a real birthday party and invited friends from preschool. It was so fun! Sean and Andrea attended a 49er game...Niners won! Sean also had a birthday...he turned twenty-eight. And Halloween this year, we dressed as the Avengers. It was awesome.
- November 2012 - Thanksgiving of course, and Lizzy turned ONE! How did the year go by so quickly?!
- December 2012 - Sean and Andrea celebrated SIX years of marriage! And then there was Christmas...and then New Years.
- January 2013 - Same old, same old.
- February 2013 - Sean finds out some good news....he got a new job! He'll be working at a sheriff's department much closer to where we live. Wahoo! More time with the family AND a pay raise!
- March 2013 - I wish I could report exciting news, but nothing too exciting happened in March
We are feeling very blessed as a family this past year. We have our ups and downs, our struggles and juggles, but in the end we try so hard to focus on our blessings and the good things that have come our way. The Lord is definitely good and I don't know where we'd be as a family without Him and His gospel. I'm so proud of Sean and all his accomplishments and his determination to be the best at everything he does. Owen is such an amazing little man and I am so in-awe of the person he is becoming. Elizabeth is quite the character and is such a joy and fun little girl, I just can't wait to see how her personality will develop as she continues to grow. I love my family so very much.

1 comment:
Post a Comment