Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"Welcome Home Daddy" (8/13-15/11)

So in August, Sean went to Los Angeles with his friends to go to a WWE paperview event.  That meant Owen and I would not see him for the whole weekend!  Owen has a rough time when he doesn't see Sean at least once a day.  So to help him feel better, we did a project!  We made a sign for Daddy for when he got home.  I rolled out some paper on the kitchen floor, poured paint on some paper plate, and let Owen have fun.  Haha.  He had so much fun painting with his feet!  He'd step in the paint and "skate" across the paper (it looked more like a shuffle).  Then he'd use the paint brushes for a little bit.  At one point he wanted to paint the cabinets! Haha, I told him no, only the paper or the floor.  (I didn't mind him painting on the floor because this would motivate me to mop afterwards. Lol. It needed to be done, but I just had to desire to do it.)  Anyway, after he was done, we let it dry and hung it up in the dining room.  Owen was so proud of his work and couldn't wait to show his daddy the sign he made for him! :)









 Owen cleaning off all the paint! He really liked this part. :)
 The finished product!

After Sean finally did come home, he brought Owen a gift from his trip! A Rey Mysterio (barf!) mask!! Haha, I'm not a Rey Mysterio fan, but Owen likes him so he was really excited to get it. 
 Owen wearing his mask...haha! so cute.
Haha, Owen wanted me to try it on! I sure look cool.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

How fun! You are brave to let him do that! The sign turned out SOOOO cute! I love it! I bet Sean loved it too!