Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

New Year's Day was an exciting day for our family.  Since it fell on a Sunday, there were a lot of changes at church.  Owen will be 4-years old this October which means that he moved up from the nursery to the Sunbeam class at church!! Ahhhhh! My baby is not longer a baby, he's becoming such a wonderful boy and is growing up way too fast if you ask me.  Here is a picture of him wearing his "I am a Child of God" crown he made during class:
When Sean and I dropped him off in his new classroom, he was NOT excited at all. It was really sad, but also kinda funny.  His teachers are so nice and his favorite church buddy was already waiting in the classroom when he got there.  He even told one of the teachers, "I no like you!" Haha!  After sitting with him for about 5 minutes, I left and he was just fine.  I checked on him numerous times to make sure and every time he was having fun and was very involved with the lesson. Which made me happy.

Also at church this Sunday was Elizabeth's baby blessing!!  Sean and I got her blessing dress, it was so adorable, and she was just a little angel during it all.  I was a little worried how she was going to be since her eating schedule hasn't been the greatest, but I'm sure she'll get on a better one soon.  Anyway, the blessing was great and everyone seemed to love her.  She was passed around during the other classes, lol. And she was so good for everyone. I feel very blessed. Here is a picture of her in her dress:
It was just a wonderful way to start the new year.

No comments: