Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Our Police Officer of the Year!

So Sean was selected as his department's 2011 Police Officer of the Year this past month!  I am just so amazed and proud of him.  He has worked so hard in the last 18 months of being a police officer and it's so wonderful so see that his hard work has gone unnoticed.  There were two events we went to that recognized him as police officer of the year.  First on Tuesday (11/15) we went to the Colusa Rotary club for a luncheon.  There, four officers from different departments were recognized and given awards.  It was really neat to see the selections of officers and hear why they were selected. I am just so proud of Sean for making his mark so early in his career.  He just amazes me every day. Here are some photos from that event:





The next day, Wednesday (11/16) we went to the Williams City Council meeting.  It was so quick, but at the same time it was really nice to hear and see the city officials so proud of one of their officers.  Sean's chief presented and said some really nice things.  Owen came to this one with us, so we got a family picture. :)  Again, I am just so proud of Sean for his huge accomplishments in his short career.  Here are a few pictures from that event:




We are just so proud of our Police Officer of the Year, Officer Sean Mattson. He works so hard when he's at work, but we are so lucky that when he comes home he's 100% ours and dedicated to being a great daddy and wonderful husband.  I love you Sean and am just so proud of you. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Congrats Sean! What an accomplishment!!!