Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Drooling, Cooing & Grabbing!



Owen is growing up so fast! He'll be 4 months old this Friday. Already he's learning to do so much. During tummy time the other day, he rolled over and didn't cry! So Sean and I put him back on his tummy and he rolled again! He just kept doing it. I think he was having fun with this new discovery of his. He also has been drooling like crazy. I've given up on changing his onesie and just keep a bib on him all day. He really likes to make spit bubbles, I try to wipe his mouth but he just keeps doing it. Owen has also become quite the talker (I wonder who he gets that from...haha). It's so cute to just sit him down and hear him yell and make all his cute noises. He sure has a lot to say! His new trick is grabbing anything that is in his reach and putting it in his mouth! The other day he had Sean's keys, he grabbed my hair when I was holding him, and even tried to eat my phone! He's so curious. I can't wait to see what he'll do next!








1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness! He is so stinking cute!!! I can't wait to meet him sometime haha :-). I'm so glad you are updating your blog more now - I love reading about his progress!!! Love you mucho