Friday, February 27, 2009

Growin' Owen!

Owen has 2 teeth!! He's been so good about teething. He's not that fussy and knows how to soothe himself. He's getting so big and growing so fast!

Owen has conquerd tummy time! He is now rolling and scooting. It's so cute. He gets really frustrated because it takes him forever to get where he wants, but he'll eventually learn how to get around quicker and easier. He's at such a fun age, he's learning so much!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh he is so cute!!!! I love him!

Klobas said...

your pictures are so great. How did the pacifier taste?

Anonymous said...

he's such a cutie!

Lisa said...

Dear Andrea,

This is your long lost friend Lisa - and I command you to UPDATE YOUR BLOG! I know you do stuff on facebook, but I like this better so I can READ about your life since we are lame and don't talk on the phone as much anymore (which by the way I am going to change). So please update. Thank you!