Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010

Ok, so 2010 is the year that I am determined to get everything together! I'm going to be more on top of things like chores, cooking dinner, calling people, emailing family, and UPDATING MY BLOG! It's been almost one year since my last post. I just feel like I have no time for blogging, but I think I can manage at least once a week. That's my goal, update blog once a week...if I do it more than that then great! I'm at work right now so I don't have any pictures to upload, but they will be coming along with a complete description of what's been going on in the Mattson Family household this past year. It's been a little crazy, but fun! I can't wait to share with you all...so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

YEAH!!! I am so glad you FINALLY updated your blog! I can't wait to see more pictures and read about what is going on in your life! Thanks for commenting on my get fit blog... I wasn't going to tell anyone about it and hope that no one saw it on my page because it is really more of a journal for me... but hopefully if people do read it - it will help them get the motivation to get fit too! :)