Thursday, February 25, 2010
So much for that goal...
Well, so much for keeping up with my "writing a blog at least once a week" goal. I am just not good at this. I feel like I have nothing interesting to write about and if I do, I just don't have the time. My days consist of working, when I get home I am making dinner, playing with Owen, talking to Sean, and once we're done eating I'm cleaning. Once cleaning is done it's time to start the bedtime routine and then when Owen goes to bed (usually between 8:30-9:00pm) I am so tired that I just sit on the couch and cuddle with Sean and we talk and watch TV. Then I start getting ready for bed, we read our scriptures together and say our prayers and then it's bedtime for me. I just feel like I have to time to blog because I feel guilty to take any free time I have away from my family. I'm away from them all enough that when I get home, it's time for be to be with them with my full attention. But I will try to do better. I guess I could try to work on blogs during my lunch breaks during the week. Hmm...I'm going to make this work. I would love for my friends and family to be able to know what's going on in the Mattson household.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Andrea! I just saw that you updated and I just can't believe how the time has flown and how horrible I have been about keeping in touch. I hope you will forgive me! I was looking through some old stuff from Ecuador and thinking about what a great experience it all was...Oh the memories!Anyways it looks like you are keeping super busy and you have a beautiful family! If you get a moment shoot me an email!
Yes I want you to update more too - but as you can see, I am not very good at keeping up on mine so I totally understand. I miss you MUCHO!
Post a Comment