Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Good Morning All!
So I haven't posted anything lately not because I am forgetting to, but because nothing is really going on in our lives. My birthday is coming up next week, so I should have some pictures from that. But we haven't really done anything in the past week or two. Our apartment is almost finished. Our landlord recently got the outside redone which caused problems for the interiors, so we had some walls fixed. Plus we had a leak in our shower, so that had to be fixed. Our apartment has been a mess since we had to more furniture and take down pictures and stuff, but we're finally starting to get things put back. Owen has picture day at daycare this week, so I will post those pictures when we get them. Oh, and Sean had his first traffic court yesterday...he won! I'll let him tell that story, it's pretty funny. But yeah, that's why I haven't posted much. But I will be posting more next week...pictures and all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Andrea!!!
Post a Comment