Tuesday, August 31, 2010

PRIVATE!

Hey Everyone! If you're able to read this, that means you are on our "only these readers" list. Since we post so much about our family and the things that we do, we thought it'd be best to set the blog to private. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives. Also, please let us know if you have a blog too...so we can follow you and read about you!! Have a great night ! :)

5 comments:

Little Lady Cakes said...

Yay!

Joni and Chase said...

Thanks for inviting us! I feel so special =)

Raquel Robin said...

thanks for inviting me. I just created a blog too. it is RaquelRobinRJ

Joni and Chase said...

Cute family picture! Holiday World was a blast =) It is a holiday themed park in Santa Claus, Indiana. And the city is really named that! Crazy eh?! Also I don't know if I ever thanked you but THANK YOU for supporting us! Love ya!

Kathy said...

I was just thinking about you guys and how I missed hearing about your cute family! And then I get a bunch of blog updates on my reader! Glad everything is going great. Our blog is kkabj.blogspot.com.