Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sean is 26!

Today is Sean's 26th birthday! He had to work tonight so we celebrated it last night. But I still did something special for him today too. Last night we had Seth and Julie over for cake and presents. I decorated the dining room and we all wore our party hats. We sang happy birthday and Sean blew out his candles...all 26 of them! haha. Then he opened all his gifts. I think he liked them. We had a great time just hanging out and talking. After the Seth and Julie left, Sean and Owen dozed off in the living room. They were so cute.

Sean's cake! (i woke up at 5:30am to bake it and iced it when i got home from work)
The birthday boy (with his crown and 26 candles)!
 The best candle blow out ever
Owen was happy it was Daddy's birthday
Sean's gifts!!
 All of us!
 Owen and Dada all pooped out...aw!

THE NEXT DAY...His actual birthday

Today we weren't able to do much since Sean leaves for work about 20 minutes after I get home from work. I still wanted to do something for him, and since I already gave him all his presents, I decided to let the world know it was his birthday! haha. I decorated his car!!!! I was pretty excited for it, but I don't know if Sean felt the same.

Sean so happy to see his car! hahaha!
 passenger side view
 driver side
Owen and his daddy
Family Picture!
Hahaha! Sean driving away in his car!!

Yay! Happy birthday to my wonderful husband! You are amazing and the best person I know. Thank you for always loving Owen and me and making sure we both smile and laugh everyday. I hope you enjoyed your 26th birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SEAN!

2 comments:

THE SEAN said...

I"M SURE EVERYONE I DROVE BY ON THE WAY TO AND FROM WORK ARE NOW AWARE OF WHAT DAY OCTOBER 21ST IS. THANKS.

Lisa said...

HAHAHAHAHA - I love that you did that to his car! AWESOME! Happy B-day Sean! You have the best wife ever! Thanks for being awesome to her!