Today Owen is officially a two year old! Oh my goodness, I can't believe it. He's getting so big so fast! I hope that he's enjoyed his first two years of life as much as Sean and I have. He has truly been a blessing in our lives and I can't wait to see what happens next in his adventurous life. Being a mother is seriously the best job ever! I am just so amazed with him and all that he learns everyday and the things that he teaches me! I hope he has a great birthday and we are able to show him just how special he is to us! Happy Birthday Owen!
(We're having a small party this Saturday, so I'll post pictures later!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YEAH OWEN!!! Happy b-day! I can't believe he is two! Crazy! Time goes way to fast!
AWWW happy birthday Owen!! It seems like just yesterday you were having him! time flies.
Post a Comment