So I couldn't resist posting these. I am a mother and wife who pays attention to the little things, and it's those little things that really make me smile and so happy. I have noticed for the longest time how much Owen is just like Sean, in everything. The things he likes, the way he sits, and the way he sleeps! I told Sean about how Owen sleeps the same way he does, and he thought that was neat but didn't really see why I was so excited about it. I finally had a chance to take a picture of these twin sleepers, and oh my goodness, I love it! They are so cute!!
Sean sleeping...
Owen sleeping...
Hahaha! Isn't that the cutest thing ever!!!?!! I just love my little family. They make me smile everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
THIS is so funny!! and so precious. :) :)
How freaking cute is that!!! I love it!
Post a Comment