2011 is the year of love! Well at least that how it started for us. We were honored to attend a friend of mine's wedding on January 1st! Sean had to leave for work during it, but I am so glad he came and stayed as long as he could. Danielle and Chris' wedding was absolutely beautiful and we got so catch up with some old friends. Shannon and RJ sat with us and hung out with us most of the time. Here are some pictures.
Also in January, Sean got a shift change...finally! He has been on night shift since basically June of last year! But he is on day shift with weekends off!!! So we of course, had some family fun. First, we went to the Nut Tree park so that Sean and Owen could have some daddy-son time on the train...and so we could have lunch too. It was a fun day. Here are some pictures.
And the most exciting part of January (for us) was very exciting because we took Owen to the Monterrey Bay Aquarium for the first time. It was so much fun and very educational. I was sad because the shark/deep sea creatures exhibit was closed, but that just means we'll have to go back this summer! Here are pictures from that trip.
January was so much fun, what a great way to start off the year. I'm so glad we were able to have some fun weekends with Sean while he's on his new shift. I just love my family so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so glad Sean got a shift change so you can see more of him! What fun things!!! Lubbock needs to get more stuff like that - its BORING here haha! I'm so glad you had fun activities with your family to start the year off! :)
Post a Comment