Later in the week he also decided to draw with some markers. Luckily for us, they were washable! Here he is, again, so proud of his work. I couldn't get mad, he was just so dang cute. And walls are paintable if it didn't come off, but they did...we made him clean it up. And he loved it!
For Christmas I got Sean tickets to see his favorite hockey team, the Colorado Avalanche. They were playing the San Jose Sharks that night and unfortunately lost. But we had a great time anyway. We were surrounded by cool people, so that made the experience a lot better. That night my mom watched Owen and took him to see Disney on Ice! I wish I had some pictures from that, but I don't. The two of them had such a fun time. Here are a few pictures from the hockey game.
The last weekend in February was very busy. Sean had to work that weekend, so Owen and I made plans with Shannon to go to her co worker's daughter's birthday party. It was at this fun house place and Owen was so excited to be there. I have never seen my boy smile and laugh so much in his entire life! I think we're going to have to do something very similar for his birthday this year. He had so much fun. And so did me and Shannon, what a great workout for us! Haha.
After our fun with Shannon, Owen and I raced home to meet up with Sean (who had just gotten off work) and get ready for Lauren and Brandon's wedding reception. It was so beautiful!! I am so happy for them both. I got to hang out with Heather while I was there, her and I need to hang out more because it was really nice to just have some girl talk. Here are a few pictures from that.
Well, that's really all I have so far. February was another great month in 2011. March was the month we moved, and I also posted pictures of our new place earlier, so if you haven't seen that yet you'll have to check it out (Mattson Family Moments: WE MOVED!). This year so far has been busy but very exciting. Owen is learning and growing so much. I still can't believe I have a 2 1/2 year old. I am so blessed for my son and my wonderful husband. They are my reason for smiling everyday.

2 comments:
Wow - Owens playdough creation was awesome, and his wall art was beautiful! Sounds like a great month! so much fun! :)
Love the pics! (as usual lol.) That one of Owen drawing on the wall looking at the camera.. is so adorable! His little smirk is so cute!
Post a Comment