So Sean stays up all night the day before he goes back to work to get himself back into his work mode since he works graves (night shift). Last night, after he tucked me and Owen into bed, he had the whole night to himself. When I woke up this morning, he was just getting to bed to sleep all day. I got ready, then got Owen ready and then we headed downstairs for breakfast. When I got down, these were sitting on the table:
He got Owen a new car, me flowers and even baby #2 some diapers! It was such a sweet surprise. Sean is so wonderful to us. He even cleaned up the kitchen after dinner last night while I was putting Owen to bed! I sure am lucky.
Here are what my flowers look like after I took them out of the wrapping and put them in a vase. So pretty! I love the hot pink! (Thank you so much honey...I LOVE YOU!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment