I gave Owen a haircut tonight...and by haircut, I mean I shaved his head! :) His hair was getting way too long and needed to be cut. I decided to do it when Sean was at work so he didn't have to worry about it this week. (We've been wanting to cut his hair for weeks now.) So, I had to bribe Owen with a cookie to sit on the sheet so I could shave his head. We use Seth's razor, and it's actually a really quiet one, but it still scares Owen. He hated every second of it! I felt so bad, but after the first cut I couldn't stop. So I ended up putting him in my lap and holding him still as I cut. He was fine, just a little scared. When I finished, I told him "no more" and he repeated me...he actually yelled at the razor. Haha. He stood up and put his hand out at it and yelled, "No Mo!" He sure told that razor who's boss. ;) Once he was brushed off, he ate his cookie and got a bath. I can't believe how old he looks. My little man is growing up way too fast!
Owen before...
Owen's pile of hair...
Owen's pile of hair... 




3 comments:
Looking sharp Little Man!
He is so cute!!!! HAHA - I love that he told the razor No Mo! haha! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Jaxon needs to start talking!
SO CUTE!
Post a Comment